Wednesday, June 19, 2002

I love my 6 disc CD Changer!!!! Alpine, the only way to go...

Seriously, the radio stations are so bad here in SF that I know of at least 3 people who have had new car stereo CD decks installed in their car in the last month. It's hard to imagine that one radio station disappearing could have such a profound effect. The Good Guys must be really happy....

Had lunch with the downtown lumps folks (and other lumps folks) yesterday which consisted of EC, OT, AL, JL, TC, LM, and JF. It was great fun as we chatted away for all of the lunch. EC continues to work overtime... OT and AL, the cute couple, JL keeping busy, TC's got an interview coming up on Friday, LM and JF just kicking it and enjoying their summer off as teachers (and planning their Europe trip!)...

Today for lunch I'm meeting a new member of my small group RT who actually works for PG&E... MT will also be coming...should be a good lunch....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home