Tuesday, June 04, 2002

I'm now down to the home stretch for today. Only 30 minutes left to go until I leave work. Had lunch with my bros GL, MT, and EC. Again, I'm reminded of how good it is to be in His grace and I'm reminded that I have brothers that are willing to invest in the lives of all those who go to Lumps. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, ask me sometime.

Final thoughts as I get ready to leave are... why am I so tired? Cuz I don't get enough sleep? Why don't I get enough sleep? Cuz I'm too stupid to just drop what I'm doing, have my quiet time, and go to bed. There's always something that would be nice to finish before hitting the sack. I feel like an idiot sometimes. Now, let me finish this memo on the Heavy Vehicle Use Tax....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home