Monday, June 03, 2002

Ok, my first question is, "How in the world does everyone have time to create and write to a blog?" I mean seriously, don't we have better things to do? We should be reading the Word, praying more, or just watching the Simpsons but no, instead we write to this blog. My conclusion: We're all just really lonely and we turn to this blog as sort of our companion to sort of let out some of our frustration and inner feelings. Or we're just really boring.

What is the meaning of life? For me, it's to serve the Lord and to live as Jesus Christ did. However, if I ask that question to others, the answer is usually, "I don't know." The problem is, even though I know what the meaning of life is for me, I have a very hard time living it. And that's the most scary part about it... good thing the Lord is forgiving and loving.

My Life Right Now in 10 Words Or Less: Family, Christ, PG&E, 24 Hour Fitness, Home, Sleep, Fantasy Baseball, Taxes, Friends...ok that's more words than 10 but let's just say 10 thoughts or less.

My PS2 has got to be the least used PS2 in the world. I played it for the first time in 3 months yesterday. Final Fantasy 10, Twisted Metal Black, Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance, Armored Core 2, Red Faction all remain unopened. So busy...and so tired...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home