Wednesday, June 05, 2002

WHOA! The USA soccer team WON! Against Portugal which is a good team to boot....That's a miracle when you consider that for the '98 World Cup, the US lost all three soccer games in France. I always thought Alexi Lalas was overrated....

My co-worker ST says I look really tired this morning and I think I feel it as well. I must try and get more rest tonight.

Today for lunch, I'm meeting with my bro and Lumps co-small group leader MT as well as Lumps newcomers HT & TN2. Not to be confused with TN1 who is going to New York... MT and I are hoping to meet up with all of the new folks in our small group to just discuss where they are in their walks with Christ and how their thoughts on how to improve Lumps in general and our small group.

For those of you who don't know what Lumps is, Lumps is a Christian Fellowship that I attend at my church, Sunset Baptist. If you want to check it out, here's the website Lumps
Lumps meets on Thursday nights for bible studies, community nights, discussions with speakers, and other events. Initially, when I first started going to lumps, I really didn't like it. It just didn't fit me as I really didn't get a chance to meet people or have any kind of meaningful discussions with them. So if Lumps didn't fit you, you're not alone. But, I have to say that I've found some brothers and sisters who do care so I've been encouraged by them to stay in Lumps and to try to grow within Lumps. And finally after a year of going to lumps, I can honestly say that I've made a few friends there...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home