Thursday, June 06, 2002

God is giving me a lot of calm today. I run through what I need to do by the end of the day in my head and it seems like a lot. Yet, I don't feel any pressure at all...

So many people have so many issues....emotional brokenness, work pressure, job stress, relationship problems, I could go on and on... yet I still have this overwhelming sense of calm....

I took a 30 minute walk last night. I was going to work out but I just was too lazy (plus dinner just happened too late in the evening) ... anyways, the walk was really quite good. I thought mostly about my Dad (Father's Day is coming) and my time in the neighborhood (I've been living in the same neighborhood for the last 18 years of my life)...I remember so much as if it was just yesterday... I miss my Dad...his care is in God's hands now... and God is good...calm..peace...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home