Wednesday, June 05, 2002

Have you ever had a co-worker that gets you so frustrated because all he does is create useless, meaningless work for you? Well, I've got one of those. Straight out of Dilbert I tell you...and the best part about this is that almost everyone else shares my opinion...in fact, most people just ignore him or they "lose" anything he gives them to do... anyways, today's been so hard to get motivated just because I have to clear this particular co-worker's review notes for me on some work that had already been reviewed and signed off on 3 months ago (and more importantly was finalized and sent to the IRS three months ago). It'll probably take me the whole day and it won't accomplish anything except to satisfy his sense of importance...c'est la vie.

Corporate America...another name for Cubeville....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home