Monday, December 23, 2002

Today was just an awesome awesome day of just hanging out and talking with people. In the morning, I had coffee with bros GW and LM at coffee bean. Well, I didn't actually have coffee... I had the always great malibu dream drink which really is a fruit smoothie. We talked about a bunch of stuff, motivating people, how to use my new digital camera, saw pics of LM's class kids... and also ran into sis AF just by pure accident (perhaps His design?)... Then I had brunch with my bro and old buddy KL who's back in town from Michigan. We ate at Cafe For All Seasons, a nice little establishment in West Portal. We talked about Lumps commitment to missions and also about the definition of "being fed"... anyone out there want to discuss??... we're going to get back to each other on it... then after, I drove down to Santa Clara to meet up with my sis SL just to chat and hang. We shared about a buncha stuff and it was just a wonderful time...also, ran into sis AO who was driving SL back home and was at the same time, picking up bro DS to head down to LA.... we took pictures with my new camera =) ... afterwords just headed home. Stopped by my uncle's home to hang out with my cute cousins and then went home to dinner with Mom and my sister Phoebe. my lil' sister made brocolli beef tonight which wasn't too bad...this was the first time she ever cooked for me.... definitely, a significant event to mark in my calendar... ok, what an awesome day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home