Friday, August 23, 2002

Ok, so I got a really random email yesterday from a sister, BP, whom I haven't spoken to in almost a year. BP and I went to high school and college together. We were pretty close at UCLA (since we went to the same church during my last year at UCLA) but afterwords, we really haven't kept in touch at all. In fact, it always seemed to me that she was intentionally avoiding me which struck me kind of weird since that's not her character at all. We met up for dinner once in January of 2000 but that was the last time I had the chance to spend any kind of appreciable time with her. Last year, I called her and scheduled dinner on the evening of 9-11 which of course fell through. And I haven't had the chance to talk to her ever since. So yeah,I feel kind of awkward since alot has happened since the last time we really talked and I don't think I'm the same person that she knew... as a matter of fact, a very different person. I wonder if she is the same... so yeah, just a bit weird... I guess I should write her back...ok, I will write her back...just not sure what to say (since her message was basically, "hi, how are you? Just checking to make sure this is your current email.")...ponder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home