Thursday, November 11, 2004

HALO 2 Review

Ok, if you're not a Halo Fan, then skip this blogpost. This review is primarily for echangster and all the other Halo fans out there. I would say HALO 2 is very good but not as good as its predecessor. The levels are much shorter but the difficulty is in staying alive. In HALO2, the Master Chief gets a new body armor suit and I can say it sucks. The shields recharge faster but they also go down quicker, and now, your health doesn't give you much leeway either as within 2 shots after your shield going down, you will probably be dead in the game. (not that much fun as Stanley and I found out). However, one thing we should note before going further is the ability to have 4 player coop. That's right, 4 player co-op. So if anyone ants to join Stanley and I for a squad based campaign day, let me know. Also, during the campaign, you get to play the Covenant quite frequently. You also get the nasty little energy sword and a cloaking device that comes in handy (although the cloaking device loses energy like no tomorrow). I would also say that the weapons are more balanced this time around.... anyhow, I'm pooped, going to bed. Stan and I almost finished tha game tonight but we were just soooo tired. Anyhow, that's the last I get to see of Halo 2 until after finals. Now, it's time to focus.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude u crazy staying up on a skool nite :P I get mine on Friday, we can play squad co op on the projector some time.

Tc

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home