Sunday, November 09, 2003

Man, the Warriors are like the Indians of the movie "Major Leagues". When they traded away all that talent and lost Arenas, I thought quite frankly that we were sunk. Now, the Warriors are 3-2 without Troy Murphy (and having missed Van Exel and J-Rich for 3 games too!). They are above .500! I have to give Musselman props as well as Cliffy "Old Man Soft Hands" Robinson, Nick "Bad Knees" Van Exel, Mike "Coach's Son" Dunleavy, and Brian "Energizer Bunny" Cardinal (of Purdue University; I always liked his game) for the recent success of the Warriors. Cardinal looks like a slow big awkward white guy but the kid has game. A slightly more skilled Mark Madsen/Eduardo Najera type. I think I might catch a game if they bring back the Ticket Timeout Specials (buy one get one free!)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home