Monday, October 27, 2003

Right now, I am not in a good mood. I have an 8 page memo due in 4 hours that I had planned to complete last night but due to unforeseen circumstances, I couldn't finish it. I often budget my time, giving myself just enough time to do things with a little cushion leftover so that I know I can complete a job on time. Last night, a family friend from Hong Kong called to let us know that she is in town and my Mom assigns me the job of touring her around the city at night. I tell my Mom that I have an 8 page memo due today. No, I must give the tour to our guest she tells me. Ai-yah!!!! What am I to do? So I give the tour last night which takes 2 hours. I work feverishly until 3AM and I get 4 pages done and now, I am in the library working on the memo (and I'm tired and grumpy).... it's times like these I wish that I had gone to law school elsewhere...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home