Tuesday, November 04, 2003

I'm starting to feel it now... stress... my school, with the change of a new month and perhaps, to a new daylight schedule, has transformed from a normal school like environment to an asylum of mentally deranged law students, all bent on the destruction of my bubble of happiness. Yesterday, my classmates all freaked out in the library because a prof changed the schedule. Today was the first day where I truly felt behind in my studies (then I noticed all the other blank faces around me and realized that alot of us are behind)... many of my law school friends have gone into "social hiatus" mode; where the answer to every question is "I'm studying." .... do you wanna get coffee? "Im studying"... don't you need to eat? "I'm studying"... hey, what are you doing Saturday? "I'm studying"... Don't you need to pee every once in awhile? "I'm studying". It's like all other necessary functions have been put on hold because we are studying. That's right. Stress has arrived with finals coming just around the corner....

You know what I'm doing? Yeah, I'm studying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home