Friday, November 14, 2003

Hi guys and gals, I wanted to take a quick poll. My Property professor is a big proponent of pre-marital agreements to protect both sides of marriage (in the event of a divorce). As a believer, I'm torn because I don't want to look at the very real possibility of divorce but also, because I know, for me, that divorce will never be an answer. God hates divorce. I hate divorce. And yet, I cannot guarantee that one is not in my future because I really don't know how persevering my future spouse will be. I'm pretty sure I can persevere through alot... so from a Christian perspective what are all your thoughts on premarital agreements (pre-nups)?

And yes, I'm being rather presumptuous that God will bless me with a life partner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home