Sunday, September 21, 2003

Every year, when I look to my birthday, I normally look towards it with dread. History has shown that bad things happen on my birthday.... so, a week ago when I looked toward this birthday, I pretty much planned a day of hitting the books. However, when the day came forward yesterday, I found myself in the midst of a celebration. It was simply the best birthday I have ever had! I can't even express just how blessed and loved I felt yesterday. About 40 brothers and sisters came out to celebrate my birthday at a hot pot restaurant. Great food, great company... Thanks to EC for organizing and to all who came and just showed much love... how blessed I am...

On the law school tip... Even though every week is like Finals week, I really like law school. The material is much more interesting than any of my classes in undergrad. It's hard but I like it lots. Truth be told... I'm a law geek. Eek, gotta go read Contracts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home