Thursday, August 07, 2003

Ok, so I've started to read people's blogs again... dunno why I changed my mind (partly because Dan Shinn keeps up to date with good deals, coupons and stuff)... since PoB has a post on fantasy baseball. I too want to post about fantasy baseball. I've been playing 10 years now and I still love it... I'm not as hardcore as I used to be (waking up 7am to read rotoworld and checking every hour) but I still enjoy it. I am in 3 leagues, all uber-competitive, all in 2nd place. (on one team, I have Soriano, Delgado, AND Preston Wilson... and Prior, Loiaza, Halladay, and Wood... that's like 8 players in the top 25... the scoring in that league is weird, which is why I'm in 2nd place) Dunno, can't seem to get in first place. However, I think I learned alot more this year than in previous years about drafting a good team...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home