Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Just got back from LA. Man, I wish I could have stayed in LA a little longer. Sunny, beautiful weather, good food, good company, what else can you ask for? *Sigh* LA was fun. Got to meet a few Bread of Life people courtesy of EC and I got to meet up with some old college friends and a couple Deloitte friends as well. All in all, a good time. Stayed at the Omni Hotel in LA Downtown one evening and the Sheraton for two evenings. The Omni is really really really nice. The Sheraton was good too but man, the Omni was super-nice. I drove down to LA with JK, and my lil sis (my lil sis had a conference to go to at Loyola Marymount Univ. and she won a $500 scholarship! Go little sister!). Hung out mostly with EC. He really bonds well with fellow Taiwanese boys... He and my good friend and former roomate CL really clicked and they had a pretty good time making fun of poor me =P, which I don't really mind... it's good to see a Christian bro having a good time with my non-believer friends. Bread of Life's praise night was pretty awesome, a testament of using gifts that God has given folks to really bless others. Saw some creative hip hop routines, songs, and other performances that were just inspiring. A good time of worship and a good time of fellowship. Plus, it was really good to see my bro AP whom I hadn't had a chance to really hang out with lately.

On the way down to LA, I got to listening to some Japanese pop. Good stuff. I'd forgotten how good J-Pop can be...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home