Sunday, August 31, 2003

An update on my fantasy baseball leagues: I'm now in first place in two of them (including PoB's uber competitive league)! Now comes the hard part... staying on top until the end of the year. One month to go and then I can start trashtalking...muahaha... in other news, law school is going well. I'm not meeting as many new people as I thought I would but that is because the main social event at UC Hastings, "Beer On the Beach", which is basically a beer kegger in the front porch area of the law school, is held on Thursday late afternoon/evenings. This coincides with Lumps so yeah, I'm not exactly a social butterfly at law school. This is also combined with the fact that unlike most people, I don't live in the dorms. I go home every day =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home