Sunday, January 19, 2003

I'm glad that I can be a blessing to others despite the whirlwind of things that are happening around me. I had a good conversation with JL at Coffee Bean (one of my favorite hangout places). Prior to that, I worked out with my buddy of 10+ years, GC. He's not a believer but as one of my oldest friends, he knows how I think. I will say though, for an Asian guy, GC is really cut. Not many guys can do incline at 185 for a few sets and then follow it up with flat bench at 200+. He's crazy fit. Anyways, it was good working out with him. Got some of my aggression and pent up energy out. Going to feel it tomorrow. After my chat with JL, had dinner with GC, his girlfriend MI, and RH. The best thing about my non-believer friends is that they are all pretty cool. I've know GC 10+ years, MI 3+ years, and RH 20+ years (yep, 20 years and still going strong!). GC and I often have the same grounded thoughts on observations we have both seen on the social scenes and on the business scenes. MI, a delicate flower, who is far tougher than she looks. RH, my oldest friend, future doctor, life friend, is a guy who remains grounded to his roots. We went to dinner at Roy's and then followed it up by hanging out at a wine bar, the Hayes and Vine, which I had been to before. A really sublime, mellow place to hang out, sip wine and enjoy each other's company, reminiscing of the past, talking of the future, and talking about what's been going on with us and our mutual friends over the past few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home