Monday, January 06, 2003

"I love you."

Three simple one syllable words that have such a large impact and strike with such a powerful force, that by saying them, you make a deepening commitment to care, support, and endure for the person that you say it to. This past weekend, I was the recipient of those words from my bro K whom I have been good friends with for nearly ten years. When he said them, I was a bit taken aback I must admit even though I had recently pondered with another friend about expressing your feelings for someone; especially the importance of expressing them while you do have the breath of life in you. So after a split second, I said, "I love you too, K" and we hung up the phone knowing that we are two true brothers who love each other in agape love with our commitment to supporting each other while ministering to the many common non-believer friends that we have together. Thank you Lord for giving me such an awesome brother.

So what am I saying? Go tell the people whom you love and whom you care about that you do love them and care about them. Make their day just a little bit warmer and brighter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home