Thursday, December 05, 2002

I've been trying to get to know my new cubemate the last couple days and I've decided that so far, I have positive impressions of her. Her name is Sujata. She's of Indian decent and she grew up in Cleveland, Ohio (which is the one of four states whose names begin and end with the same letter... name the other 3... the answer later). She went to the University of Chicago for her undergrad and Ohio State for law school. Her husband is studying at Cal Berkeley for his Ph.D. in religious studies specializing in Christianity. Isn't that cool? That's pretty darn cool. Specifically he specializes in comparative studies, comparing Christianity with other religions. Interesting stuff... I wonder what a theological discussion with him would be like, then again maybe the discussion would be more like a philosophical discussion....hrmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home