Monday, December 02, 2002

Law School on the East Coast
If you look at the list of schools that I'm applying to, you'll notice that a ton of them are on the east coast: NYU, Columbia, Cornell, Fordham, Duke, UPenn, (possibly Georgetown) with some in the midwest (Wash U, Northwestern). I don't know what's the likelihood of me getting into any of these schools but I think I have a fair shot at the least Fordham and Wash U. So the question is why the east coast? Because it's cold? Because the schools are great? Because I'm nuts? That's it... because I'm nuts.... but seriously, God tugs at my heart. When I talked to MT about it, he joked seriously that I could continue to build on the ministry he started in New York and I think I would like that although we'll see how much time law school gives me to serve (hopefully lots but I think that's really optimistic)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home