Friday, November 22, 2002

So, a more not so serious topic of conversation: This week is known throughout the nation as "Rivalry Week" because every major and minor college institution will be playing their rivals in football tomorrow. UCLA plays rival USC at the Rose Bowl tomorrow and I'll be watching at home. I'm a die-hard Bruins fan when it comes to football and basketball so I can't wait to watch the Game. However, I'm not nearly as die-hard as some fans. Check this IM chat I just had:

AlfDaBruin8888: Hey , happy Friday
Her: =) thanks
Her: did you get my e-mail?
AlfDaBruin8888: no...
AlfDaBruin8888: what email?
Her: send you an -email
Her: my cube got TP'd by SC ppl at work this morning
Her: i sent you pix of my cub
Her: cube

The Big Game's tomorrow...hope we win...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home