Tuesday, September 03, 2002

This past weekend. Friday night, dinner with family and studying (I study on most Fridays...) and I also set up my wireless network with the help of my sister (need to get a firewall up though)... Saturday, Men's Ministry which was great, lots of guys showed up and we discussed devotions and prayed...also got to play some football and basketball with some of the guys from the morning and lots of other bros who showed up at Lowell. I think it was a good amount of exercise as a number of guys complained of soreness at the Sunday evening late late service. I myself am pretty sore...hamstrings. My hamstrings always get sore/tight after football. Why is that? Saturday night, I went out with my friend A who was also at Lowell playing tennis that day by chance. She spotted my car and found me playing basketball with Lumps bros. So we went to dinner and checked out a movie, "Possession", which she wanted to see since she likes period pieces and she thinks Jeremy Northam is cute. I generally like period pieces also so I was ok with the selection of the movie (one of my favorite books is Pride and Prejudice and yes, I've seen the PBS mini-series, I very much identify with the character of Darcy in the book but anyhow, I digress). The movie wasn't bad but I found it kind of sad... I usually like more light-hearted romances... on Sunday, late late service. My sister and I bought some CDR's and also I bought a new video card for my computer which I installed. Did some studying as well. Monday, I studied mostly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home