Friday, July 19, 2002

So, I've been out sick the last two days from work and one big thing happened while I was gone. I was given the green light for a project that I proposed last Thursday (of course I was also put in charge of) and I was told that it would be of minor importance. Then I took the last couple days off and when I got back this morning, I discovered that, suddenly, the project's been promoted up to the highest level of importance with visability up to the highest levels of PG&E.... people are being told to drop whatever they are doing and work on my project. In fact, I have to meet with my big boss like every three days to review the status of the project. Crazy huh? Good thing this project should last awhile...or then again, maybe not so good...Better not mess it up...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home