Wednesday, July 10, 2002

I must remember... honor thy Father and Mother...honor thy Father and Mother... sometimes it's soo hard especially if you live with your Mom because the truth is, she'll never treat you like an adult. She'll call your cell when you're even 15 minutes late home because she's worried...which is sweet at first but when this happens over and over and over again, it gets to be somewhat annoying. Combine that with the fact that she is constantly on my case to finish my family's taxes which is no small feat. I mean we are talking the Form 706 here. Not some 1040EZ. I told her when this started that this would be a lot of work and would require a lot of time but she still does not heed. I mean here is what my book on Living Trusts ("The Living Trust" by Henry Abts) says about the Form 706, "The Federal Estate Tax Form 706 is one of the more comlicated tax forms and should be avoided if at all possible. This form consists of eighteen pages of varous forms, schedules and instructions. The basic Form 7-6 consists of three very complex pages of information needed by the IRS; it is followed by Schedules A through P." Basically, one tough form... just wish she could lay off a little and let me work on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home