Monday, March 27, 2006

Ok, so I've been a slacker about blogging; here's a post to catch you all up:

3/10-3/17: Hong Kong

Yep, I flew to Hong Kong with my Mom for a week. It was a true whirlwind trip as my Mom and I rushed to take care of wedding things (invitations and favors etc.) but I really enjoyed it, as usual. I did some studying with my buddy AY in some cool locales: a Starbucks location in Central District ("Jung Wan" to all you who are familiar) on Hong Kong Island, Pacific Coffee and Starbucks in the IFC complex (has to be one of the world's tallest buildings), Pacific Coffee on Nathan Road in Tsim Tsa Tsui. Had tons of good food. Did some shopping but at this time of year, there are few sales and good deals. There are some things in Hong Kong that really make you feel as if the United States is a Third World country, not the least of which is the cellphone capabilities.

3/17-Now: San Francisco.

Jet lagged. Tired while in class. But overall excited because: UCLA IS IN THE FINAL FOUR!!!!!!! UCLA is back and it'd be sweet for the Bruins to win a National Championship. I have said that this team is alot of fun to watch and it reminds me of why I love this time of year. Also, as in past years, Fantasy Baseball is starting up and having now participated in the two baseball drafts I was supposed to participate in this year, I can say that I feel pretty good about my teams. They aren't as good as I'd like them to be but you can only do so much.

Wedding Stuff

Lots to do. Part of the problem is that there is just so much going on... must remember to call PJW today...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my xanga! I thought the DR/CR thing was funny..although maybe it's just an "accountant thing." :)

9:47 AM  
Blogger AlfDaBruin said...

Thanks for visiting my blog too! Your writing style is far more creative than my own.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home