Monday, January 30, 2006

I hate being sick. I hate being sick while physically located in my law school's library. But while I'm here, I guess I'll comment on the general state of affairs:

The Wedding Planning is going smoothly.
-Restaurant: check
-Church: check
-Band: check
-Musicians: check
-Photography: check
-Videography: check
-Cake: TBD
-Flowers: TBD
-Pastor: TBD
-Invitations: TBD
-Programs: TBD
-Wedding dress (for J): Very concerned but out of my jurisdiction (jx).
-Tux: TBD

The Jobsearch has ground to a halt. Mostly due to me being lazy.

Bar exam preparation has not yet begun. Any advice out there? Much appreciated.

New Toys at Home:

-42" HDTV Samsung Plasma TV: very yummy. I never knew that sheep could look so good on TV! My Mom bought it last week and man, I can't wait to get a job so I can buy one too.

-Treadmill: Ok, the new treadmill is set up. J bought me a treadmill to help encourage me to lose weight before the wedding. It will be a part of our exercise room in our new house after we get married. I've used it once. It's pretty darn good.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

some tips on bar exam:
(1) dont think about it until after memorial day,
(2) definitely take BarBri,
(3) do lots of practice on multi-state multiple choices,
(4) take the 7/4 weekend off,
(5) cram like crazy thereafter,
and
(6) remember, it's all mental.

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home