Sunday, December 11, 2005

Lately, since I'm am engaged and to be married next year, I have been paying much more attention to the housing market. I have been thinking alot about rising inventory levels at certain housing markets, thinking high-level about inflation and interest rates, the US interest in having China change its peg of the Yuan against the US dollar, and other such (far too heady) things. I have also been reading alot on the web and I found an online blog-piece that is pretty convincing about the housing situation for next year and 2007.

Here is the article.

Anyhow, we'll see. Being in law school means I don't have the money to purchase a house anyhow so hopefully the article's right and I can buy one at the right time when I actually do have a job....

In other news, I have my first final tomorrow... OH NO! I better study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home