Thursday, February 10, 2005

As many of you know, one of my favorite shows is The West Wing. Well, if you watch the West Wing like I do, you'll notice that lately, they have made mention of Constitutional law professors/scholars and these scholars are REAL-LIFE scholars. A few months ago, they made mention of Vikram Amar, who is a ConLaw professor at my law school. Last night, the Con Law scholar character on the show is a real life law professor, Lawrence Lessig (played by Christopher Lloyd). Anyhow, you can read thoughts from the real Larry Lessig at his blog.

P.S. They just mentioned reform of the Rule Against Perpetuities.... Property! My favorite! Actually, ConLaw is my new favorite subject so this whole debate on presidential power and segregation of powers is great! Man, I love the West Wing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home