Saturday, January 22, 2005

Sorry for the lack of posts but I'm taking on waaaaay too much work (inside and outside of school)... I'll post when I have more time... all I can say about law school grades is this: Most of the time, you have no idea what the heck the professors are looking for... case in point: Last semester, I took a course that was supposed to be an "easy A"... in fact there's a nickname for the professor, "easy A (last name)", it rhymes w/ the professor's last name. Unfortunately, I got the worst grade I have ever gotten in law school. And of course, conversely, one of the hardest subjects in law school, Con Law, I did really well in.... go figure.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

(from: mooglesnmogs) wow, that was a scary post for me to read - especially since you identified to the letter the trader joe's at marconi. are you currently in sac? or originally from sac? i think i'm going to take a trip to the coldstone's creamery soon....thanks for the cheering up tip and the pep talk :)

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home