Monday, January 27, 2003

Ok, didn't get laid off, just informed that I'll have more workload over the next six months. Well, I had a great weekend as I did just a ton of stuff. Poor poor Millbrae. I went over to my uncle A's home where he was hosting a super bowl party with Pastor B, his daughter and Lumps Small Group Leader, SW (who is a really knowledgeable sis-in-Christ), TY & KC (The Millbraes), and a bunch of other people from Cumberland Peninsula Church. SW & TY both entered their work's office pool so they were rooting for their numbers. TY's was 1-1. With 25 seconds to go, the score of the Super Bowl was 41-21, which would have netted TY 175 bux (not bad). But alas with 8 seconds left, Gannon the Raider QB throws an interception which is returned for a touchdown for a final score of 48-21. No money for TY. Poor Millbrae. But his yell of excruciating misery and the corresponding yell of "TACKLE HIM!!" was priceless =).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home