Friday, January 31, 2003

I'm sure you've been noticing that I haven't been blogging too much lately. It's mostly because I've been very busy at both work and home. Things that are on my mind lately:
Lumps stuff:
-SL's going away gift(s)
-Coordinating her send-off at the airport (too many people to email!)... I should have let SP or JY handle it...
-Lumps Digital Scavenger Hunt (yay! Went off without a hitch... well, without major hitches)
-Prayer
-Winter Retreat Logistics
-Lumps in general
-My Small Group: AO, TC, J, EY, VY, AT, VG, RW, JL, SL, & R
Home stuff:
-Chinese New Year's (Red Envelopes!!)
-Moving in 2 weeks
-Need to do more rehab, need to work out more
-I'm sick, I need more sleep
Law School Stuff:
-18 schools applied to in total. Feel like I should apply to more. Seems like a really tough year for applying to law school
Vacation Stuff:
-New York - end of March

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home