Monday, March 01, 2004

A Conversation I had at Lunch:

1L #1: Man, this case is hard.
Me: How much reading do we have to do for Contracts for tomorrow?
1L #2: 25 pages.
Me: You know, I was talking to a couple people from Section X and they were like, "Man we have a ton of reading for Contracts tomorrow, 15 pages."
1L #1, 2, and 3 altogether: HAHAHAHA...
1L #3: Yeah, we have all the crappy professors this semester... we're the s@!t section according to my TA.
Me: Professor Contracts can't keep this up. At the rate we are going, we'll be done with the book by April 1st.
1L #1: It's like they're trying to kill us this semester.

So yeah, the work is definitely piling on... note: the fastest I can read is 10 pages per hour and the 25 pages is just for one of THREE classes I have tomorrow....

Future 1L's, consider yourselves on notice....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home