Thursday, December 11, 2003

It was a stroke of luck I tell you. Yesterday, my classmate and I were having lunch and he asked, "So what policy question do you think the professor's gonna ask us tomorrow?" I said, "Well, if I were him I'd ask us about the Mayberry Instruction and why it can't be used under this circumstance." My classmate was surprised, "But he barely talked about it in class." I replied, "Yeah I know, but it's pretty darn complicated and you kinda need to sit and think about it a little to get it." We went on to discuss it for 15 minutes because it is one of the things I spent time pondering about.

And today, low and behold, out of the two policy questions (among the plethora of possible policy questions he could have asked), he asked about the Mayberry Instruction. Suffice it to say, my classmate and I probably nailed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home