Monday, June 30, 2003

So I went out to dinner with TH and J (her fiancee) this past Saturday night at Cha Cha Cha's. TH and I were interns together in D&T's Los Angeles office. TH, always the workout fanatic and style buff, looked fabulous. When you are in the company of a woman like TH, you feel like you have to dress a little more sharp and look your best for fear of embarrassing her. The other thing that is great about TH is that for people whom she likes, she's very generous and that can be said of her fiancee J as well. They both came up all the way from Sunnyvale to have dinner with me and not only that, but they also insisted to pay for dinner (and they did indeed get the check, at my protest). The dinner Cha Cha Chas was good. Food was excellent but the wait was pretty inexcusable (1 and a half hours for a table of three?!?). No, they don't allow reservations.... afterwards, we went to a a very nice but low-key wine bar I knew here in SF (because I felt that I should pay for something and I learned that J was a little bit of a wine connoisseur). As always, the wine bar was the perfect place to have more in-depth conversations with both TH and J and I enjoyed the time there immensely. And yes, I did get the check at the end of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home