Tuesday, November 12, 2002

Today, I had my first physical therapy appointment. It was pretty brief actually as I was in and out of there in 45 minutes. My physical therapist is a Lowell High alum too and she's actually a couple years older than me. She used to know my too cool sis-in-christ LK in high school. Anyways, looks like I'll be doing alot of ankle exercises and calf muscle exercises. Afterwords, lunch with my Uncle Al at one of my favorite classic UCLA establishments, Johnny Rockets and then I met up with my sis-in-Christ JH at the Hotel Nikko which was holding the LSAC Law School Forum today. Wow, there are alot of people who want to go to law school... it's definitely a competition for limited spots in various law schools. And especially competitive at the schools I'm applying to... I'm definitely going to need a little luck... anyways, we'll see how it all shakes out later. Now, I really need to get going on my personal statements.... my goal, 1st draft done by the end of the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home