Friday, October 25, 2002

One of my favorite movies of all time is a little known movie called, "With Honors." It stars Brendan Frasier, Moira Kelly, and Joe Pesci. It's a heartwarming movie about humanity in a bunch of Harvard students. There are some absolutely great quotes from the movie that sometimes express exactly the way I feel.
Monty: Why did you say that I was a loser?
Simon: Winners forget they're in a race, they just love to run. You try too hard.

Simon: Women. Ain't they perfect?
Monty: Not always.
Simon: Yes, they are, they're perfect. Don't matter if they're skinny, fat, blond or blue. If a woman is willing to give you her love, Harvard, it's the greatest gift in the world. Makes you taller, makes you smarter, makes your teeth shine. Boy, oh, boy, women are perfect.

Simon: Yes I'm a bum. But I'm a Harvard bum.

Simon: Know why you hate me so much Jeffrey? Because I look the way you feel.

Everett: Harvard doesn't have any standards left. They let in anyone who's bright.

Jeff: He's still gonna get Monty into graduate school and set him up for life.
Everett: For Life? Sounds like a death sentence.

Ok, some people would say that the movie is just too heartwarming, convenient, and far-fetched, but hey, I really liked the movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home