Monday, September 16, 2002

Had a great time at the Lumps Retreat this past weekend. I roomed with DC, KY, and a TY's friend JC. We had a good time at our cabin with DC, KY, and I sharing a little bit about our faith to JC. Really enjoyed EH's message as we studied the book of Ruth. We looked at hessed love which basically means agape love. Most of all, I really enjoyed having time spent contemplating God during my QT's during the retreat. Memorable Moments:

-My sis JL getting freaked out by a scarecrow on the way to Happy Valley. We took an unusual route because EK sent me the Yahoo! Maps directions and not the normal directions...let's just say our route was something out of Blair Witch or something...
-Sharing my testimony with my small group
-Splattering SS's butt with 2 cups of water because I thought she was KC during the Assassins game....OOPS! =P
-Watching Four Way Chess for the first time...man I want one of those boards.... but first I gotta learn how to play chess...
-Playing on a teetertotter with my small group before one of our small group meetings...yes we are that childish! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home